There are several benefits to undergoing Bio Re-Modelling using Profhilo:
1) Structure and Support: Profhilo works at deep levels to provide structure and support to the skin. By stimulating the production of elastin, collagen, and adipose tissue, it helps to improve the overall firmness and elasticity of the skin.
2) Hydration and Plumpness: Profhilo also works at superficial levels to provide hydration to the skin. This hydration helps to restore the skin's plumpness and youthful appearance.
3) Improved Texture: The treatment can help to improve the texture of the skin, making it smoother and more refined.
4) Enhanced Skin Tone and Complexion: Profhilo can contribute to a more even skin tone and an overall improved complexion. It can help to reduce the appearance of blemishes, pigmentation, and other skin imperfections.
5) Reduction of Fine Lines: One of the notable benefits of Profhilo is its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines. By stimulating collagen production, it can help to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
6) Youthful Fullness and Bounce: Profhilo can create a youthful fullness and bounce to the skin. By improving hydration, elasticity, and overall skin quality, it can help to restore a more youthful and vibrant look.
Overall, Bio Re-Modelling using Profhilo offers a range of benefits that contribute to healthier, more youthful-looking skin.
The main differences between Profhilo and dermal fillers are as follows:
1) Consistency: Profhilo is a more "runny" and concentrated form of hyaluronic acid, while dermal fillers are thicker and have a gel-like consistency.
2) Spreading and Effects: Profhilo spreads easily under the skin, providing hydration and stimulating collagen and elastin production. It has a more overall rejuvenating effect. Dermal fillers, on the other hand, stay in one place and are used to create volume, lift, fill, and reshape specific areas.
3) Treatment Areas: Profhilo is commonly used on the cheeks, neck, décolletage, knees, and hands to improve hydration and overall skin quality. Dermal fillers are typically used for areas such as the nose, lips, cheeks, jawline, deep lines, temples, tear trough, and chin to enhance specific features or address volume loss.
4) Treatment Approach: Profhilo treatment is usually performed in two sessions, four weeks apart, followed by maintenance treatments every six months. Dermal fillers are typically administered in a single session, with follow-up treatments required approximately every six months, depending on the type of filler used and the treated area.
In summary, while both Profhilo and dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, they differ in consistency, spreading ability, treatment areas, and treatment approach. Profhilo focuses on overall skin rejuvenation and hydration, while dermal fillers are used for targeted volume enhancement and reshaping.